Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stick to Small Commercial Loans

If you're a commercial mortgage broker, you would be wise to only work on small commercial loans right now. Smaller commercial real estate loans have a much greater chance of closing. Small commercial loans can be closed by hard money lenders, and hard money commercial lenders are one of the few classes of commercial lenders which are aggressively seeking deals right now.

In addition, you may also be able to place some very clean commercial loans with small banks and credit unions. Small banks and credit unions were too small to get caught up in the subprime fiasco, so they still have money to lend right now. But you should focus your efforts on the small deals. Residential subdivisions are almost impossible to finance today, and commercial construction deals are very difficult to finance as well.

If you need a commercial real estate loan right now, you can apply to 750 commercial lenders in just four minutes for free using C-Loans.com.

2 comments:

AIB FUNDING. said...

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, student loans, unsecured loans for consolidation, project finance etc ... Or simply refuse loans from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? We are the right solutions for credit! We offer loans to companies and individuals with a low and affordable 2% interest rate. Therefore, if you are interested in an urgent and secured loan. For more information, please email us today: Via: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

Unknown said...

Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.